Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Card for Tues, January 28, 2014





 “Divine Guidance” - There is no need to be alone! There are amazing people around you from whom you would gain great strength and support. Seek out those who are like-minded and who share your beliefs and ideals. Archangel Sandalphon can help you find the meaning you’re seeking in your life.

How often did you feel like you were all alone in your life?  That no one understood you?  I get that way from time to time, but luckily I know I have a few people around that I can count on to understand me and what's going on in my life.  I also, with these friends, created a site for people wanting to work on their spiritual work. http://divinepathways.com  We have a forum there where we all share our different experiences and listen to others on different perspectives.  Things we may not have ever thought of as well as being supportive in helping.

You can also try meditation, in what ever form that may be.  Sometimes people use exercise to quiet the mind.  Some do actual meditation.  Some may even like gardening.  Nothing is a wrong way to have your mind work on solving a problem and possibly asking for assistance in opening a new door (or window) for you to move on with what you want.

Just know there's always someone willing to listen and work with you.  All you have to do is look.

No comments:

Post a Comment