Sunday, February 24, 2013

Work in Progress...

As I've stated many times, I'm a work in progress (WIP).  Early Friday morning I got accepted to a course on how to access and heal using the Akashic Records.  It's called Soul Realignment.  Even though I'm paying for it, I know I have to do this.  I listened and read all of Lesson 1.  Can't tell I'm excited to do this can you?  During that lesson, I found out I've been doing some things wrong.  Like, doing my healings or connecting in my bed in my daughter's room.  Apparently doing spiritual work will open up energy portals.  Which isn't a bad thing, unless you're trying to sleep.  I have been having issues sleeping for awhile.  I would go to bed early because I have to get up early and I would still be tired in the morning.  Now, you put that along side keeping up with 3 young children, commuting up to 3 hours and then working 8-12 (depending on workload).  You'd say no wonder you're tired.  Well, I now know through an Akashic Record reading, apparently I do work on the Astral Planes.  Because I am helping others, that is why I don't remember any dreams -- or very few of them.  It all made sense.  Well the last thing I want to do is affect my daughter's sleep, so I've now created a small space for me up on our top floor.

I also learn that I'm going to need a pendulum to do this work.  My soul sister and I were talking a few nights ago and she saw this pendulum inside one of my chakras.  Turns out, her guides wouldn't leave her alone and led her to someone's website who had that exact one.  She bought it for me as an early bday gift.   Thanks sis!

I went out shopping for sea salt, as our local "shop" and ran across tarot cards.  Now, I've been doing tarot on my phone.  Electronic ones always work well for me.  I had just a few months ago sent all my other ones to various people since I was no longer using.  So I was surprised that this called to me and strongly.  The artist who did them did a beautiful job!  Already in tune with me :)  They tell me when I start having real clients, I'm to use them to help with the reading/healing.

So I start down an aisle, shaking my head, and I run across some stones.  Nice.. but this one basket (not labeled) drew me to it.  2 stones in particular were like "Pick me! Pick me!"  I picked them up and they immediately warmed in my hand.  Which again was interesting because I have a few stones/crystals, but don't "use" them.  These were happy little stones and want to be part of the process.  Turns out they're sun stones.

I come home and am antsy about getting the mail.  I ran across an artist who infuses her work with Reiki.  I just love her work - my pic is one of hers!  I had purchased as an early birthday present to myself, one of her works in a bracelet.  Now for me to wear any jewelry -- that's amazing, as I don't really wear much, even though I love it.  Well it didn't come :(

I also couldn't continue my lessons because I needed the pendulum.  Well Saturday comes and still no mail.  Well it was LATE.  But I got my bracelet, which I love and feel the energy on it and my pendulum!!  Of course, I couldn't work with my pendulum or lesson as my daughter wanted to be up with me.

I picked up the pendulum and went to see if it would swing for me.  Boy did it ever.  It actually did the front swing for yes and side swing for no and circle for maybe.  First time one has done that for no!  So, being that they say to cleans it, I asked if it needed to be cleansed.  The answer was no.

So here it is Sunday afternoon.  I finally get a chance to get some "me" time and listen to the next lesson.  This is the one to attune yourself to the record.  The first part is a meditation where you are grounding.  But it's unlike any other grounding I've ever run across.  At one part she talks about going through the place you are from.  I immediately got thrown out of this universe into another and onto a planet that had violet/pink skies and turquoise water.  I started crying at this point, because I love watching sunrises and sunsets especially with all of the different colors it makes and I also love the ocean.  I especially love the blue-green waters.  I never knew why I liked these things.  I never saw a real ocean until I was in my 20's.

Then we get to the temple where the records are kept.  I won't go into detail about this.  I feel it's a special vision for each.  I have a feeling that my version wouldn't look like anyone else's version.  As I was leaving though, one of the record keepers gave me a gift.  It is what my heart desire was.  I started bawling at this point especially as I accepted it and as I was coming back to this body, I was vibrating higher. 

It's been over an hour and I'm still weepy :)  I've been listening to music trying to ground myself  to this reality.  I'm finally feeling like me.. but lighter.  As they say, all things come when they're supposed to.

1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't believe this Harmonize but i found the purple door to my akashic records by the sea too!!!! Isn't that just way to coincidental!! Nothing like synchronicity to start your day - love it - and i'm feeling so much better as i had had a rough start this morning but i am feeling very much more validated now that someone has had an experience so similar to mine!!! I'll tell you about it sometime and you can tell me your story too if you wish to share - i know it can be personal sometimes so i'll understand if you want to keep it under wraps but i'm excited to talk about it. So anyway i'm sooo happy for you!!! YAY!!! Sounds like it's going very well indeed!!

    Love Rowan

    ReplyDelete