Thursday, March 27, 2014

Card for Thurs, March 27, 2014


Your Card - “Leap of Faith” - Archangel Metatron brings you this card to encourage you to take a leap of faith! You are fully empowered to follow a new path in life that is full of excitement and wonder. The opportunities for evolution and growth are truly unlimited if you’ll just have faith in yourself and believe in your dreams.

Interesting card selection we have here today.  Kind of along the lines of the card that was chosen for yesterday.  Gee, do you think the angels are trying to tell us something?

I love this card image.  There are flowers.. butterflies... the sun shining and a dog that reminds me of my old collie dog I used to have.  All things that lead to new beginnings and having that childlike innocence.  Believing in the good and having no fear because we know the direction we're going is going to be fun!

I don't know about you, but I have lost that innocent outlook.  I'm not saying we should totally disregard what we've learned over time.  But what I am saying is that we need to loosen up the reins and let go and let God.  Bad things are going to happen in life.  If they didn't how would we appreciate the good ones?  So if you're like me, try and enjoy the day and the things that are thrown at you and maybe do something that makes you extremely happy!  Joy is the word for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment