Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Life overtakes...intentions

You ever have those moments where you have all these things planned that you want to do and then life overtakes all those things with something of it's own?

I have these all the time.  I started in January with the intent to finish courses I started, to finish my book, to finish my tarot cards among other things.  It's now the end of March.  I have finished one course.  I have worked a little on my book and cards, but not much else has gotten done.

The reason?  Let's see 3 kids.. colds/flu... back issue... computers crashing.. and just my "normal" life.  Let's not forget winter still making a last minute hurrah as it hopefully goes away with April literally around the corner.

Now, hopefully with the weather getting warmer, I'll be trying to get somethings done around the house that will also help with having more time to do other things I want to do.

But with the warmer weather, we have family coming for visits, a vacation coming up - though more for the kids than me at least at this point of their life, and generally more time outside watching kids play around.

The bonus thing going on in my life right now, is that my son has maintained his speech that he is now attending "preschool" for a couple of days a week.  I know it'll be good for him and his twin sister to have time away from home.  She has already been going there and due to her developmental delays, I'm seeing a lot of progress with her since attending.

My eldest is also growing up <sob>.  She is such a blessing to have around the house though.  She's such a kind hearted girl and likes to help me and others.  But on the downside to that, she's easily frustrated and hurt.  I work with her on that aspect.

So, life.. even though I may have had intentions to get things done in a set course of time.. you are good to remind me to take a look at the good things in life and slow it down a bit in order to enjoy what may not be here tomorrow.  So thank you.  How about all of you?  Anything you should be grateful for right now that you may not be realizing?

1 comment:

  1. Goals are great... I personally have had some issues getting my life together too. I had someone do a reading for me and asked about when would my house ever be clutter free... and was told that when I start decluttering my insides, my house would come in order.

    So I have noticed that as I start taking care of my personal issues (mostly through tapping (EFT)) my house is coming in order.

    I am so grateful for that piece of advice.

    thanks for posting! D~

    ReplyDelete