Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Card for Tuesday, September 16, 2014


Your Card - “Knight of Ariel” - Situations: There is so much to be accomplished! Make a plan that is methodical and see to every detail. Slow and steady wins the race. People: A person of great kindness and understanding. Someone with your very best interests at heart.

Interesting card we have today.  It seems to be there are many things going on and things we need to get accomplished.  I know that is definitely me.  Work is extremely busy and of course the house is a never ending area that needs to be worked on.  Then on top I have all of my spiritual stuff  and book to finish.  Someday I'll get the time to do everything I need to do. :)

So what is it you need to finish or that you're working on?  This card also represents someone that is keeping an eye out for you.  You may not notice them doing so, but these are very kind people who are only looking out for you and your best interest.  I like to call them the family you weren't born with, but chose.  So don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.  They will definitely help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment