Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Card for Wednesday, October 8, 2014


Your Card - “A New Dawn” - “The worst is now behind you, and positive new experiences are on the horizon.”

I was drawn to pull from the mermaids today because of a cloud formation I saw this morning.  Clearly a mermaid.  Wish I hadn't been driving so I could have gotten a shot of it.  Anyhow, so when I stopped, I pulled this card.  Who wouldn't want this card?

The trick to this card is to keep washing away the negativity (i.e. ego) past memories and guilt.  Work on keeping those things released and work only with positive emotions.

I've been doing that now a week.  I picked up this audio class and been listening to at least one session every morning on the commute to work.  I took it at least a  year ago, but because it's energy it still needs to be recharged as well as moved out for that is stagnant in our lives.  As frightening as releasing old stuff may be, it's time.  No need to keep a hold of those things that no longer suit you.  Move on with love in your heart and spread that wealth.

Good news for me, is that I'm close to completing my Oracle cards.  I've got them all formatted now and what's left is the box and the book.  So hopefully soon I'll be able to start offering some for sale.  I'm excited about this product because they are all full of light and healing to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment