Friday, November 14, 2014

Card for Friday, November 14, 2014

Your Card - “You Are Healed” - Calendula/Pot Marigold: The healing you’ve prayed for is on its way.

Interesting that this card came up today.  Because I had an interesting experience last night driving home.  It took awhile due to the weather.  So I've been working on trying to heal me not being able to receive.  I'm a great giver, but it's often said those that give a lot are terrible in receiving.  For me, that's true.  So I was driving and all of a sudden I was in the Akashic Records.  I was asking how could I let go of old issues, past life issues etc, and I got lead to the healing chamber.  I was able to heal and let go, cut cords etc not only for myself but for my sister as well.  She even commented later that she felt this burst of energy that made her feel good and didn't know why (until I told her).

How many of you are holding grudges?  Did you know holding those grudges hurt you?  What about feeling guilty for something?  All those "bad" emotions keep you in that moment and you relive it over and over.  It's time to let go and let God.  So you made a mistake.  We all do.  Don't wallow in that negativity, learn from it, forgive yourself and move on.  Same with the grudges, let go of them, forgive the person and move on.  How you move on is up to you as long as you truly forgive and heal from those negative emotions.

If you are still having issues with the healing, this card is telling you that someone will be coming into  your life that will help you through this process.   The healing will be within at the soul level which will strengthen you from the inside out.  Which is a good thing.  It will give you the core needed to move on and be happy and happier in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment