Thursday, November 13, 2014

Card for Thursday, November 13, 2014


Your Card - “You Are Lovable” - Camellia: Love who you are, as you’re created perfectly. Everything about your true self is beautiful.

Interesting that this card came up today.  I have been working on this as well as helping others with this message.

What is that message you ask?  Well it's all about loving yourself.  Too often we are "ok" with ourselves and then get involved with someone who turns out to be the wrong person.  Can I get an Amen? LOL  Or worse, you change for them.  Into something  you don't like and don't know.  Or you try and change that other person to "fit" you.

The truth of the matter is we have to be happy with us and who we are before anyone else can be. 

You've probably heard the term, quick looking for love and it'll find you?  Well it truly works.  And love can mean not only a "relationship" type love, but also new friends that fill your life with joy and eventually become your support system.  So be true to who you are and be happy with your own company.  You'll then draw all the people you need into your life.

I love the colors int his card, all the shades of pink.. which to me represent the various components of love.  Along with yellow which is happiness.  And isn't that the goal for most people?  Would you just love to wake up with joy in your heart and be that way most days? Or even every day?

Now a good way to start working on loving yourself is stand in a mirror look at yourself and don't self-criticize like you usually do, see what is good and loving about you.  And then say to yourself.. I love "That" about me.  It is a great feature to have.  Then say something as to why that's a great feature.

For example, I LOVE my eyes.  I think they are one of my best features.  They are truly the window to my soul and my soul is lovely and everyone is drawn to it through my eyes.  I am happy with my eyes and wouldn't change anything about them.

Know that you are worth loving... YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment