Monday, November 3, 2014

Card for Monday, November 3, 2014


I decided to use my new cards today for the card draw.  You can view them on www.healingsbyharmonize.com -- just look under Psychic Services.  My cards are finished, just getting printed so I can start selling them, but I felt drawn to use them for today's reading.

Today's card is Healing Light.  God is all around us and inside of us.  For those of you that don't believe in "God" .. then think the universal energy.  I felt drawn to this card today because I think there's been so much negative energy and things going on in the world that we need to remind ourselves of this healing that is going on.  We have to be willing to accept it and then spread it to others to keep the healing process going. 

Sometimes we are so plugged into technology that we forget to unplug and just be as well.  I'm guilty of that as well.  But today would be a good day to go out and breathe in the nice cold crisp fall/winter (for those of us in the USA) air.   Stand on the ground while you can, before the snow hits.  Really get grounded and let that healing energy into your being.  It can only help you.  Take that moment today because we are starting to gear up for all the holidays and madness that won't stop until January.

I wish for all of you today peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment