Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Card for Tuesday, November 25, 2014

“Wide Open” - All manner of opportunities are presented to you at this time. The Wide Open card is a signal that you’re able to truly manifest your dreams and that your goals are in sight. Don’t remain small and contracted. Instead, expand your horizons beyond what you believe to be your limitations. You have a unique voice that needs to be expressed in the world. The universe is supportive of new ideas and approaches at this time, so speak up and speak out.

I must admit, I have been doing this more often.  I'm starting to be more open about my gifts.  I'm constantly thinking of new ideas and things to pursue.  For me it's not a matter of the ideas, it's getting them done.  I just don't seem to have as much time as I would like to get them finished.  Then of course you have when I think they're done, something went wrong and now they're not.  So I need to really figure out what happened so I can get them fixed.

It's nice to see this card where the person is looking toward the stars, things and dreams they have .. seeing a butterfly.. arms back trusting that they won't fall. 

How many of us have actually tried to do that.?  Scared as we might be, just move forward with a plan?  If you have done that how did it turn out? If you haven't, why did you not do it?

The nice thing about thsi card is it's time to move on with your plans the universe is supporting you on this quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment