Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Card for December 30, 2014

First I want to apologize for not posting things lately.  My family went out of town for the holidays to visit family and I had to work.  Not only that I was busy cleaning our very dirty house.  I also received some orders for my Energy Pictures (still on sale for only $10!) http://www.healingsbyharmonize.com/store/p8/Energy_Pictures.html   So been very busy time.  Hopefully now that the house is cleaned up and work is still steady, I'll get back to working on doing daily pulls again.

“Sad Embrace” - You may be entering into a period where loss is a theme. Perhaps you’re having to let go of a long-cherished dream. If so, take heart, for this ending may have been for your highest good. A better and more powerful dream will be realized in your life if you can accept the loss.

I thought it very interesting this card came up today.  We're getting closer to the end of the year and the beginning of a new one.  Also, since I just pitched a bunch of stuff from my house, I had my moment of sadness when I took apart  my daughter's toddler bed and set it out free for someone to have.  Means she's growing up.

The card means to me to take the time and grieve for what's been loss, but don't dwell there.  Take a moment to remember the good times, but know that possibly it's really time to move on.  Look forward with the new with new possibilities. 

I know many people pray and ask for things they think they need.  Then they get an opportunity or something that shows up unexpected that is actually better than what they thought they needed.  Remember, we are linear creatures and we can only see so far, where as God/Universe/Energy is not bound by time and can see further in to that potential future and bring you what you really need.

So take the time, get the grief out, because it's important to express these emotions.  If you don't do that you get into what I call the loop of depression.  Crying is not a bad thing and getting it out helps refresh your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment