Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wishing Everyone..

All those annoying well wishing things.. Happy Holidays, Kwanza, Christmas, Hanukkah...

But in essence what I'd really like to do is wish you a peaceful holiday.  Taking the time to be with family and enjoy them.  As we've seen that can change in an instant.  Try spreading the peace to others and maybe it will just take finally and we'll see a change where humankind can be kind to one another.

That is my sincere wish that we act with kindness and decency for a change.  I worry about what might happen if we don't start cleaning up our act.  I felt a major energy shift just happen a few days ago.  I feel new lightworkers are awakening and I can only hope that it will help raise the vibration for not only the earth but humanity.

So peace be with you this holiday season -- no matter which one you celebrate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment