Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Card for December 31, 2014 - January 1, 2015

Happy "Early" New Year's to you all!!  For some it may already be that for you.  Here's it's not yet.  I love this card and perfect timing in my opinion.  Some people fear change.. others embrace.  Change is not bad, but it will shake you up.  I know my house lately has been shaken up in a good way, so I'm hopeful by doing that -- getting rid of the old will bring the new to me.

This card basically says that.  The changes coming into your life is helping you leave behind that which no longer serves you.  All spiritual connections that have kept you in this energy have been fulfilled and it's time to move on to the next part of your life.  New opportunities will be coming your way to help you learn and expand and create new relationships.  The key to all this change is breathing and keeping positive and affirming and being grateful for the new opportunities and people.  Don't think you're not worthy.. because you ARE!

Blessings to all as we usher in a NEW and WONDROUS year.  THANKING our previous year for all LESSONS and BLESSINGS we received during it.

No comments:

Post a Comment