Monday, December 15, 2014

Card for Monday, December 15, 2014

Your Card - “You Are Healed” - Calendula/Pot Marigold: The healing you’ve prayed for is on its way.

Happy flowers :)  I love this card.  I'm sure there's something your life that has been troubling you.  Know that help is on it's way.  What you have to remember though is that it may not be exactly what you had planned or "wanted".  Often the help that comes to us may not seem like help until after you have some space from it.  This is because we often try and control everything in our lives.  What we think is the answer may not be the best answer for us.  Have faith that what is coming is the best answer and help for you.

Just a note here, I will put up cards when I can, but with the holidays coming, it's getting harder to do so as I'm getting orders of my "psychic art" put together for Christmas gifts.  Plus I work full time and have a house to attend to.  So if you check and there's not one.  It's just probably because I haven't had time to do it.

If you want to check out my psychic art/energy pictures that seem to be a good deal right now go here:  http://www.healingsbyharmonize.com/store/c4/Other_Products.html

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment