Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Affirmation Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I don't know about you.  But lately I have just felt so heavy.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with a lack of sleep on my part, but still, I'm sure many up in the North East of the US are feeling the winter blues as well.

So I decided I was going to do another affirmation today.  It's something that I came up with because I truly believe in it.


To often, myself included, we just go go go go.  For some of us that are parents, we have to work to pay the bills, we have to make sure the kids are clothed, cleaned and fed.  Not to mention this lovely thing they call homework.  Then if you have any time by the end of the day, it's picking up the house and trying to keep it neat before you get to bed.  For me, that's when I do my "other" job -- tho it's not really a job, it's a calling.  I take time to make energy/soul portraits/pictures.    I love tapping into a person's energy and make something from it.  Something that is representative of who they are at that moment in time.  Not only do I make the picture, I then give them intuitive impressions and images that come up while making the pictures. 

I'm lucky that I've met a bunch of wonderful people through doing this.  I'm really blessed to have them in my life now.  At first when I started this process, I thought oh, what if I'm totally off on how someone sees their life?  But in doing these I've learned to trust what I'm being shown, because it's for the goodness of the person.  There's usually a message they're meant to hear.

So that's something that really makes me happy.  My only downside is that my husband doesn't believe in my gift and is often critical of what I do.  So that negativity can drag me down from time to time.  Tie it into lack of sleep.. well .. It's time to find my sparkle again.  For me that's moving to music.  So guess what I'm doing in between work?  Dancing.. what's your sparkle?

No comments:

Post a Comment