Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Card for Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Today's card is all about UNIVERSAL LOVE.  Time to take the loving voice from yesterday and now put it toward the universe.  Know that God/Source loves you and that you're protected.  it may not feel that way, but it is the truth.  We only see a portion of what goes on in this dimension.

I know how hard it is to give love to people you don't think deserve it.  You can still love them as a human being even though you may not like what they do.  I tell that to my kids all the time.  I don't like their actions, but I still love them and always will. 

Did you ever think that sometimes people act out a certain way because they don't feel that there's love in the world?  Some people need to hear it, some people need to read it, and some people need to see the action to it.

You ever see those commercials where someone helps someone, so they then do something nice for the next person and so forth?  I love those commercials.  I look at them and wonder why life can't be that simple.  But it isn't, so it's up to us to make sure we put some love out in the world -- don't you think it's worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment