Monday, February 9, 2015

Card for Monday, February 9, 2015

“Protection” - “You, your loved ones, and your possessions are safe and protected by Heaven!”

If you have been asking for protection, know that your prayers have been answered.  There are different kinds of protection as well.  I don't know about everyone else, but there was a good energy surge a few weeks ago.  It really takes a lot out of me and I feel all topsy-turvy.  But eventually I get to the point where I feel ok again.  I've absorbed that new energy.   It's especially important that I shield and protect myself when I'm not fully functional during these surges.  I know Mercury is in Retrograde and I think is soon to be out, so there will be another energy shift.  So I think maybe this card is just letting us know we are protected if we ask for it and also a reminder that another shift is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment