Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Card for February 3, 2015

I'm pulling from my own that I'm going to be getting published (hopefully) soon.  I can not believe it's February already.. ahhh is all I have to say.  Countdown to my birthday in March.  Hard to believe I will be 46.  Hopefully a  good year this year.


This card/healing mandala is called LOVING VOICE.  To often I think we let things get to us and hurtful words come out at the other parties.  Including ourselves.  This card was pulled to remind you to be more loving in your words to all people.  The old adage says, if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing.  I'd like to revisit that.  How about if you don't have anything nice to say, find something.

For people that say words aren't hurtful, they are.  How many people have killed themselves based off what people have said to them (aka bullies).  I myself was in a mentally abusive relationship along with a bad job.  When you have people that are supposed to have your back saying bad things to do you.. even if that person didn't "mean it that way" - doesn't matter.  The damage is there and hurts and if it continues, keeps making it worse.

So try not to say things in anger.  Try to remove  yourself if you are angry.  If you end up saying things, you have to apologize right away.  It won't completely take away what you said, but might minimize.

But if you can, be thoughtful in your words every day to everyone.  Small things can make a difference to a person who may be down.  So find your loving voice and use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment