Friday, May 9, 2014

Card for Friday, May 9, 2014


Your Card - “Believe in Yourself!” - See yourself doing well, and you will.


Well I would like to say that this is pretty obvious.  However, not many people can actually do this.  Me included.  This calls for a specific mindset that not only allows us to envision what we want or want to be doing well, but to also believe it.

Me, personally, I do have trouble with this.  I get into the mindset, due to the negativity around me, of believing I deserve this bad stuff happening to me.  There is a reason.  We are our own creators of our universe.  It's hard to get out of that negative mindset of we don't deserve it however.  I find I use "visualization" a lot like day dreaming or focusing your mind just before you go to sleep to something really nice and use that positive energy to focus on what you want and not just envision it, be in it -- like it has already happened.

Whenever you feel like doubt is creeping up on you -- just remember that you can do it and you are supported.  If all else fails, ask for help from God/Angels/universe and watch it become reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment