Thursday, May 29, 2014

Card for Thursday, May 29, 2014


Your Card - “Six of Earth” - Abundance is on the way. The Universe loves a grateful heart and rewards gratitude with more abundance. You may be the recipient of this bounty, or you may be the giver. Gifts may be monetary or take some other form, such as an opportunity, advice, and so forth.

WOW, who wouldn't want the ultimate abundance card?  Look for any form of abundance coming into your life -- remember abundance doesn't always mean money.  It could be someone giving you their time to help you with a project, it could be a new job, it could mean an opportunity you've been looking for and of course it could mean money.

Just know that some form of abundance is coming.  I know for me, it's my mother-in-law staying with us for a few days.  Hopefully with her here, I and my husband can concentrate on getting things out of the house.  I've already been going through things and giving old clothes to people I know, giving the rest to Goodwill or similar companies.  I also got abundance in that I finally got the last graphics done for my oracle cards.  Now, maybe I'll get time to work on the book to go with them and make this dream a reality.  I'll keep you posted!

Whatever the abundance... be extremely grateful for it.  The more grateful you are in your life the more .. positive stuff keeps coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment