Monday, November 25, 2013

Giving Thanks

This is the week of Thanksgiving here in the USA.  So I know some people go through the whole month of saying each day something they are thankful for -- me, I'm doing this week.  The picture above has a great saying.  Too often we get caught up in our daily lives to really open our heart to being thankful for what we do have and what constantly gets brought up into our lives.

So today -- I'm going to say I'm grateful for my faith.  My faith allows me to do wondrous things in my life and for others.  It gives me the foundation to help my children to be the best they can be.  I know without a doubt that no matter how low my life looks, it's actually not that bad and even with how bad it looks, someone is worse and my life will get better.  Faith is a great thing to have because with Faith  you have hope.  With Hope you have love.  With Love all things are possible including Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment