Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stuck?


http://entitledtorevelation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/stuck.jpg

How many of us have felt like this?  Stuck?  Sometimes it's a life choice we keep reliving (anyone for weight?)  Sometimes it's fear keeping us from moving on.  Regardless of the reasons we feel stuck, know that sometimes all it takes is a small step from you to get the energy changing to working in your favor.

I know back when I had a job that I initially liked to one that I didn't like at all and to top it off I was pregnant and commuting in bad traffic up to 2-3 hours some days and I felt stuck.  I decided I would just look for a job.  I saw a job not in my company but another and even though I didn't know their systems, I told them I could train them.  I seriously didn't think I would get an interview, but I did.  Eventually they picked me up and commute was now cut in 1/2.  Just the thought of changing jobs - as scary as that was, and taking a small action - applying for something, ended up moving me out of my bad place and into a good one.

As this picture shows, you can also ask your friends for advice as to what to do.  Who knows, maybe they'll have a good suggestion for you that will help you move from that stuck energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment