Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Impossible?

♥ 
How many of us have been told something is impossible?  Probably too often and by people who should be supporting us all along.

I asked for inspiration for today's topic and this is what came up.  I know I have a place deep inside me that I hold for all of those impossible dreams.  But guess what, some have actually come true.

For example, I was asked when I was 10 (4th grade) to write to a girl in England.  Write we did.  In fact, in 2000 I actually got to meet her.  That was an impossible dream as I never in my wildest dreams ever thought that would be a possibility.  You know what -- here it is 34 years later and we still communicate regularly.  Modes have changed, instead of snail mail letters -- now we email, Facebook and text -- sometimes you have to LOVE modern technology.  My hope is we get to get together again and this time spend more time together than we did in 2000.

I have some other "impossible" dreams.  You know what though I feel like if I keep them in my deep place and keep looking at them that eventually I'll get them to come true too.  Why?  Because I believe and that's half the battle.

How about you?  What's your Impossible Dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment