Friday, November 22, 2013

My Wish for you...

♥ 
I saw this image on Pinterest and I knew I just had to use it in today's blog.   How many of us would have loved to have any of the things listed on here?  I know I do.

Too often our lives seem so complicated, when in reality they are quite simple.   We have physical needs that must be met -- but if you remember any articles on the children in the orphanage who didn't get the emotional ones, they didn't thrive.

We're human beings, more evolved to need that emotional connection.  With that emotional connection comes satisfaction, not only with ourselves.. but with your life as well.

A lot of these things that I wish for you to have I also wish for me to have.  I would like to say I have most of them.  Which makes me pretty lucky.  I want you to feel pretty lucky as well.   So I've blessed this picture with blessings to anyone who reads it that they find peace, love and happiness.  Spread it around!

No comments:

Post a Comment