Thursday, January 29, 2015

Affirmation for Thursday, January 29, 2015


This is a great affirmation.  Love that it came up today.  I had one of those moments last night where I just felt lucky.  Then I got a read where it basically was saying the same thing.  But who wouldn't want to feel more joy and be prosperous and creative?  I know I do!  I try for it every day.  But what I need to start doing is stop trying and saying this "mantra" and just being :)

How about you?

Just a note, I just found out an old co-worker of mine who's suffered with many different ailments throughout her life and the last one was her kidney's weren't functioning right, passed away.  Not from her ailment, but from a car accident.  Please if you would, send prayers out to her family and friends that are grieving a loss of a beautiful light, but also for healing for her sister and mother who apparently were in the car with her that took her life.  Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment