Friday, January 16, 2015

Card for Friday, January 16, 2015

“Seven of Earth” - The fruits of your labors continue to grow, and harvest is imminent. Patience is essential as you pause to plan your next steps. You may feel you have far to go, but don’t forget how far you’ve already come. Review and acknowledge your progress from a broader perspective.

Take time to see where you are -- I call it a check.  I know when I first opened back up I felt like I would never be where some people I had met were.  Now I'm probably there or further.  A year ago I started my website and got maybe one order.  Now they slowly trickle in (after the rush for Christmas).

So I know things will continue this way.  But I also want to make sure I'm looking at what could be and what things I could do to help my business as well as other things in my life.

Take a look at the tree, see that it's slowly budding and on those buds are globes with seeds in them.  What have you worked on that you thought was gone, but turns out it's not.  Just think of it as a pause and then get ready for it to really start growing again.

This card ties into yesterday about taking time for yourself.  It's good to take pauses here and there to gather yourself.  It's not good to keep going going going.. you'll eventually burn out.  So enjoy this moment of peace you have for yourself to catch  your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment