Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Affirmation for Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I love and live this affirmation.  Think about it, look back at  your life and where you were 5, 10 even 20-40 years ago.  Would you have ever believed you would be where you are now?

I was just thinking about my life this morning and how some of my choices in my life have lead me to where I currently am.  As bad as some things were in my journey, I can't regret them because I'm a much stronger person today because of them.  I love the group of friends I have and wouldn't change anything I had to go through because if I did, I wouldn't have these lovely people in my life.

Every step you take, will ultimately take you to where you are ultimately supposed to be.  So enjoy each step you take :)

No comments:

Post a Comment