Friday, October 18, 2013

Busy busy busy

My life as a mother is very busy.  Especially when I'm working.  Thankfully I am back at work, after time off due to the Congress showdown.  I guessed 2 weeks and I was off by 1/2 as it turned out 2 1/2 weeks.

During my off time, I was able to work on my spirituality.  I did free readings and as you saw by my last post created my own set of Tarot cards.  I just sent one set to be printed to see how they come out before ordering and then selling!

I'm even going to look into the possibility of making them into an app.  I hope it works and I can do it.

I forgot how much my commute takes out of me.  And because of the influx of everyone coming back to work, traffic was AWFUL.  So got home later and then had to turn back around and go to my massage.  Then back home to help my daughter with her reading before bed.

So this weekend will be baths, laundry and for my lucky eldest a trip to the Renaissance Faire.  It's their last weekend.  I haven't been to one in years and missed going to.  But I think she's old enough now to really enjoy it.  I can't wait to see her reactions to things.

So I'm really excited about my cards, possible app, and this trip.  I'm also excited about trying to get my book finished and published so it can do some good for people.  Good joyful energy is a great thing to keep around you. 

So what exciting things do you guys have in your future plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment