Saturday, October 12, 2013

New Venture

I'm soooo excited!  My guides/angels have told me to start working on my own set of Tarot Cards.  Usually when I ask can I start something new - I get told no.   This time I'm getting a resounding YES!

I don't know how many I'll end up with, but I'm starting to put my images together.  While making them I'm infusing them with different healings and/or blessings.  The angels are telling me what to call the cards and will be giving me the meanings to go with them.

I think I finally got the "yes" from them because I'm still furloughed and no money is coming in anywhere - including my website.

Now the nice side of being off, is I have been doing "free" reads on paltalk.  I don't have a set schedule yet, so far it's been impromptu sessions.  But my gifts are growing and it's exciting to see.  I knew I had mediumship potential, but I'm actually getting spirits coming to me.  One skeptic that I read told me after the read that I was 90%.  I think that's not too bad of score :D

Here - let me give you an example of one of the cards I've already made:


It's amazing seeing my gifts taking shape like this.  Instead of doing energy pictures, I'm actually getting images and textures etc that the cards are supposed to be.  And for the frustrated artist, I'm so loving each and everyone I'm creating.

So I'd appreciate good energy with the hope that I can sell these, also see if I can make it into an app and sell that as well. Could use some extra cash flow .. Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment