Friday, March 22, 2013

Automatic Writing

I know somewhere I had posted about trying my hand at automatic writing.  Well, it's not going as well as I had hoped.  But then again, I have been very busy lately and haven't gotten back to it.

But I had Sarah Martin (http://healingworks82.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-automatic-writing-reading-works.html) do one for me and it was a WONDERFUL experience.

Now, she emailed not only her automatic writing that she scanned, she also did a write up in email.  When I got it I was on my phone, so I could only read the email portion, but OMG, her first sentence:

"Believe in your gift.  Believe in you.  Believe that the possibilities are endless."

Hit me hard.  I have been going through some self-doubt lately.  I've never doubted my healings - until recently when I seemed "off" after raising my vibration.  I hear "voices" but don't "see" like some of my friends, who by the way are really talented.  I have an intuitiveness that I can't explain, as word pop right out of my mouth when talking to people.  So listening to my other friends who are expanding and hearing about their experiences, I'm happy for them, but also a bit jealous.  What's interesting though, when they're telling me about it, I can see it happening in my mind's eye.  Which is actually kind of cool.

I think it's good for even us intuitive types to have others "read" you.  It gives you perspective that you may not be hearing (or listening to) by your guides. 

Needless to say, I was blessed by the messages that came through Sarah to me.  I can't express enough how much those messages mean to me.  I hope everyone gives her a shot.  What can it hurt? :)  She does it with love and truth and neither are a bad thing.

So, I'm going to try and make time to sit down and start working on my automatic writing.  If I can get 1/2 of what Sarah got, I'll be happy :)

How about you?  Have you tried to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment