Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Guides

So I'm here taking a very expensive course (expensive for control freak me) on the Akashic Records.  My guides have pushed me into taking this course.  So I'm excited about learning all this information.  The first moment I get to actually access some of the course material, there's so much and I'm thinking to myself -- what have I gotten myself into?  How am I going to understand/remember it all?

Then I actually got to start working on "practice" clients.  (Thanks my guinea pigs!).  It helps that they're spiritual people as well.  The way this course works is that you learn a section and then "practice" on your clients.  I now know why it was set up that way.  It really gets you to understand the process.  I got a "nice" quirk that apparently is just for me, is that I get to see the soul's color the first time I access it.  And guess what, if there are some initial issues, the color changes once you have the issue cleared.  Pretty cool gift I think.  It also makes it easier to know when I go back for the next section that I have the "right" record.

I finally get to a section in the course that states you have to have XX number of things before you would get XX number of other things (wish I could be more specific -- but not my material to share).  4 out of my 5 that statement was true, but my 5th "client" blew that statement right out of the water.  Of course, now I start doubting all I've done.  But I continue with the process.  That's the whole point to this exercise.

So I finally get to the "good" part -- the soul origin.  This is the kind of stuff that isn't posted out on the web anywhere -- trust me I've looked :D  So, as I'm reading/listening through this part of the course, I get some soul origins that the teacher has a lot of experience with and so a lot of information to share about them.  Then others, not as much.  That's the challenging part of this course for me.  I would think we'd have the information available and though you're doing a reading for a person, if something came up that hasn't been seen before, that you'd want to get as much information about it.

So part of the course was getting the "teacher" to do the soul profile for you.  I was excited!  I had 2 previous reads done, one which I really connected with and one I didn't.  So was excited to see how this person, who has done this for years found me.  Color me disappointed.  I did not resonate at all with her reading.  So now I'm thinking, is this the right course?  I guess it's the teacher in me in that I look at the information presented and how it can be applied.

I took this course not only to find out how to read a record, but how to heal it.  I'm now being pushed by my guides on doing Automatic Writing.  Why?  Because apparently they want to give me information about the different things found in the soul so people can know and understand them and I assume to help them understand themselves and heal.

So, I start researching Automatic Writing.  Most that you see on You Tube are pen/paper writers.  So I have a journal, I try with a pencil and nothing.  I try with a pen and get my handwriting is awful.  So they apparently want me to type the messages.

So I was talking with my friend (online) this morning and found myself opening up notepad and these words come pouring forth about a soul origin.  At work no less.  So I started keeping a draft of what I'm getting from them.  Including while writing this blog - they decided to interrupt my flow of thought with some of their own.  Luckily -- you can't see that it happened.

I'm auditory, so I hear the voices in my mind.  My college years with the Ouija Board make so much sense now.  I find myself when trying to insert thought into what they're wanting to say, they stop.  Then when I sit back and "enjoy the ride", they come full force.  Guess I'm still working on that process.

Gotta love the guides!  At least mine, they can be lovingly sarcastic at times :D  Like my handwriting be awful -- because unless I concentrate it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment