Friday, March 1, 2013

Laughter

was the card I pulled today.  Basically it just tells you to lighten up and have some fun in your life.  Why? Because joy is a higher frequency that attracts more things at a higher frequency.

It's actually kind of funny that this came up today on Friday - before the weekend.  This past week I haven't been sleeping very well.  Tuesday into Wednesday was particularly brutal.  I was so sleepy driving home that I decided to "listen" to an episode of Supernatural.  I had started awhile back, but not finished the episode on "LARPing".  For those not familiar with that term -- it stands for Live Action Role Playing.  In this case, it was a fantasy world full of elves, orcs, and queens :D

It was nice that this episode brought back a character form a previous one but it just was so funny seeing how the "guys" (Dean and Sam) reacted to the whole thing.  Watching people go (hold) to fix something and then (resume) to continue in character was pretty funny to me.  A decent episode, but what had me in stitches was listening to the end, where they decide to "join in" the role playing.  So here you have Dean dressed in long hair and instead of blue paint - red.. just like Braveheart -- giving that speech.  The the queen asking Sam, "Is that..", Sam saying, "It is.. it's the only one that he knows".... too funny!  At least for me.

Busy night Wednesday, but GREAT sleeping for a change.  Thursday, I decided to implement a plan for my kids.  Spend a little time with them.  So we were laughing and rolling on the floor before bed.  Puts everyone in a good mood :)

Again, good sleeping!  So here it is Friday and the card I pull is Laughter.  So keeping the theme..  here's a "spiritual" joke for you...

Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Forget this and attaining Enlightenment will be the least of your problems.

So take some time out of tonight or this weekend to put some fun in your life.  It can't hurt, but definitely will bring you JOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment