Monday, March 18, 2013

Law of Attraction

I learned of this concept over a year ago.  I really thought it was a fairly easy concept to get down.  Like attract like.  So if I'm worried about my money issues, then I will continue to attract such things into my life, as that is what I'm putting out there as far as energy.

Then I got in on a free call and then purchased her "class session" audio all about clearing your energy fields for unlimited abundance.

So after a year of "learning" and doing different things to try and help the process along, I'm still not where I want to be.

So I have been learning about Akashic Records, about Ascension and the like, and finally wanted a break.  So pulled up on my kindle some free books.  Some, which of course are romance.  Color me surprised finding one called Soul Mates and when reading it, low and behold, they've thrown in the bits about Law of Attraction! 

How's that for the universe giving me a unique perspective on it.  Not only do they incorporate 5 steps to it, they have 2 different characters trying to learn the process and put their own spin on it for their life.  So by the end of the book, they both realize what that means to them.

I'm going to have to go back and read it a little more carefully -- I was trying to read in between taking care of kids and hubby (2 which were sick).  I want to see how I can apply what the author wrote to my life and maybe get me back on track.

Then on Friday evening, because I had nothing better to do, I decided to have my Third Level of Kundalani Reiki done.  Was quite the visual/feeling experience.  First I felt some tingling in my hands.  Then all of sudden I felt like I was floating in water (nice warm water) very zen ;)

Then I felt other elements come to me in "colors" and wrap around me (still in the water).  So I had fire (orange/yellow), earth (green), air (blue) and spirit (purple).  I also felt like there were 3 stones around my 3rd eye.  I saw at least 2 of my chakras really becoming brighter.

So not sure what happened over the weekend.  I'm now very moody and don't want to talk to anyone, have little patience for my kids or anyone really.  I wanted to be a hermit. I had time even to do spiritual work, but I didn't want to do it.

My soul-sister took a look last night and she got a lot of stuff around me and was sending me different type of healing.  This morning, still in a funky mood, and we were talking over chat this morning and she took another look.  She said something about shutting the door around me and it hits me that maybe I forgot to close the door to the Akashic Records and have been bombarded with things.  So I myself closed the door (like I was supposed to) and now I'm feeling calmer.  Which is good, because I truly have a terrible temper and I hate it -- sorry I love it about me, don't like losing it around people.  I'm hoping I keep at this calm pace for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment