Sunday, March 10, 2013

Frustration

Nothing like being "spiritually advanced" and still getting frustrated :D

This week has been a very busy week.  My youngest had her assessment and they came back with her being even more delayed developmentally than I thought.  Had to vent about that and grieve for not having more pushy with the hubby.  Then my son's speech assessment got cancelled due to the snowstorm.  Then my youngest had another appointment with her neurologist who has given her thoughts on what she might have and when looking it up, doesn't fit her (big surprise).  If that wasn't bad enough, after finally getting home, she ends up with the flu.

So what ever I had planned on doing on Saturday didn't happen.  It's hard when your little one wants to eat and her stomach won't take it.  Wish I could do more for her.  At least I'm getting water in her and some toast.  Just hoping it'll be like the last time, short.

And before you ask the question -- yes, I am a healer.  But for whatever reason, colds and flu and healing my kids as well as myself, I seem to not be able to do.  Frustrates me to no end.  However, I have been getting Reiki attunements and been trying to send the Reiki to my youngest.  I can only hope it's helping keep stuff in her more than it would have normally.

So to sum up this post -- I too get frustrated.  Not only with life stuff, but with my spiritual stuff as well.  Here's to hoping this week brings more peace and health.


No comments:

Post a Comment