Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Life gets hectic..

with 3 kids, 2 cats, a hubby and a full-time job and commute.  So as much as I love to blog about my life and/or spiritual things sometimes life just overtakes us.

For me to actually blog about something, I often have to have the time and a little quiet to actually write.  I can't tell you how many times I start something and get interrupted and then when I go back I'm trying to figure out where I left off and can't do it.. that train has left the building :D  So I end up deleting that draft and sigh and go onto another one another day.

So, it's been busy couple of weeks.  All spiritual stuff has been left in left field, as much as I wanted to do it.  About all I've been able to manage is the self-healings with Reiki that I'm supposed to do.  Thank God they only take about 5 minutes to give, not sure I had that much time to spare.   I did one in the car today, one on past lives.  The last few I've done, haven't had many things come up that I could "see".  Can't say that my emotions aren't all over the place they are.  But today, it was different.  I did the Reiki and I got a glimpse of a past life.  OMG.  Such an experience.  I was a priestess of Isis in Egypt times.  So, I need to do some research into that era, what I've found so far is this:

"many of them were considered healers, and were said to have other special powers, including dream interpretation and the ability to control the weather,"

Which is interesting, considering I heal.  Can't say I do anything with the weather, though I seem to predict it pretty well and dreams.. well I don't really have any.  I apparently help others while sleeping, so I don't get to remember anything (darn it!).  

But the images that flew at me were so great.  I haven't really had that experience like some of my friends, I mainly see colors and hear.  Was it a great past life -- well apparently I self-sacrificed myself and I actually heard, "You have such great faith daughter.  You will be rewarded"  Am I excited.. heck yeah!  I have always been drawn to the Egyptian culture and movies.. I mean The Mummy is my favorite movie (with Brendan Fraser & Rachel Weisz)

So as much as I want to go fast with my spirituality, it appears it will be small steps for me.  I asked my guides why all my friends get these wonderful vivid experiences and I don't?  What I got back from them was "You're too busy."   Gotta love my guides.  Like I don't know that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment