Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Prayers needed

My husband and I have been married for 9 years today (together for 10) and I'm asking for prayers.  My eldest has health issues that she had to have services when little and then this year I started PT with her again within the school and he fought me all the way with it.  We had our youngest daughter evaluated and she's going to need services, and he's still kind of fighting me on her.  But when I suggested to get our boy (middle child) evaluated for speech, he fought me again.  Well today was that evaluation and sure enough, he needs help.  Both he and his twin they couldn't get reads on the ear machine, so want them checked by an audiologist - which I set up today for next Monday.  Is he happy?  Oh heck no.  To him, he doesn't see a need for them to be tested.

You would think after everything we've been through already and how often I'm right versus wrong, that he'd just listen and do what's best for the kids.

So I'm asking for all prayers to make this process go smoothly for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment