Friday, April 19, 2013

True to Yourself

How many of you are uncertain of who you are and why you are here -- how many are just going with the flow?

I have never fit in anywhere.  Growing up -- my brother was more like my parents, so he was preferred.  I had a cousin who had Cystic Fibrosis and we were the same age - so because of her condition -- she got the attention.  School that I went to, wasn't about the money, it was about the lineage -- did your family go there?  Even though I went there from Kindergarten to my Senior year -- and was involved in EVERYTHING -- I still never fit in.  College wasn't any better, I tried joining a sorority and I never felt like I belonged.

So is it any wonder why I feel like I still don't belong?  I have a few friends.  I wish they lived closer.  But I don't have many around where I live.  I don't even really fit in at work.  I have over time gotten some good acquaintances but not "friends" per se.

 As far as my gifts -- very few know about them in my "real" life.  There are times I doubt them, I feel that's because I don't always have time for them.  I take my kids to church and I help out where I can and sometimes the things that come out of others mouth, I cringe.  Because it's not what I truly believe.  I hate when people downplay other religions and beliefs.   I truly believe that faith is what you believe in.  You should never bash anyone else's thoughts.  For me.. it should be all about love.

So, I in most aspects of my life feel like an outcast.  I perceive what I do as helping but for some maybe it's interference -- I don't know.  All I know is that now I have to be True to Myself.  I am no longer going to hide who or what I am.  I tried for so long to "fit in" and never did.  So now, even if it's a lonely path -- I'm going to be whom I am without apologizing.

I am a very loving person.  I have insights that can't be explained.  I CAN heal people when it's allowed.  I am a GREAT Mom.  I am a GREAT Teacher.  I have been through many loves and many losses and various experiences that help me relate to people.

What can you do to be true to yourself?  Myself and some friends have opened up our own website.  A website/forum where people can come and learn about different spiritual things as well as develop their own gifts.  We offer free readings and guidance to others, as we know not everyone can always pay.  If you'd like to come and check us out, we'd love to have you:  http://divinepathways.com


No comments:

Post a Comment