Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You have more friends than you know..

I was driving in this morning and decided to listen to the new Glee show, called Sweet Dreams.  I love this show.  Being the outcast I am, it gives hope to those of us that we too can find friends.  Well, one of the songs had me bawling..

"You have more friends than you know"

It is a song in simplicity.  Some of the words are so poignant..

Be who you are, Learn to forgive
It's not about who you love, but how you live

Those who love you the most, (may need more time to grow)



How point on are these.  Be true to who you are -- regardless of what people think.   Learn to forgive -- as holding on to the anger only hurts you.  It's not about who you love, but how you live -- you have to love yourself before you can really love anyone else and showing yourself love will help you to live LOVE and thus bring to others.    Those who love you the most, may need more time to grow -- we never stop growing in love, in learning, in becoming more of who we should be.




People tell me all the time how Brave and inspirational I am -- I really hope that is the case.  I want people to know they can do it.. sometimes it takes digging deep into yourself to come up with that strength.  For those who need friends -- who don't think they have any -- you need to look around more closely.  It's not the number you have, it's the ones that are there always for you--- good or bad times.  Funny and Sad.  The ones you can talk to about anything.  That don't judge.

I hope for all -- they get a chance to listen to this song.  Really listen.  Then see how you can become more of yourself and become that kind of friend you want to have to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment