Friday, April 12, 2013

Bittersweet...

Yesterday, I was driving in and listening to an Unlimited Abundance session and I think had a breakthrough with something I was holding on to.  It's good when you yawn or even cry when listening to sessions.

It was so busy at work yesterday.  I didn't even get a chance to work on something I've been meaning to get to -- so hopefully today.  I went home and our PT person came to work with our youngest.  I can not tell you how much I love this person.  She has always taken very good care of Sammy and given us items to help us so we didn't have to purchase one -- like a walker.  She also listens and responds to my hubby -- who can be a bit oblivious at times.  We <3 her!  We're also getting down to the last few sessions with her, before Sammy turns 3.  It's a bittersweet moment, even more to me because she's such a lovely light positive energy when she comes. 

She helped me last night (so my prayers were answered) about the situation with my son and getting speech therapy and both getting the hearing tests.  Hubby being who he is, basically told her that they accept everyone.  She told him no they don't.  She has seen over her many years with the organization people she thought for sure would qualify for assistance that they said no too.  Then to top it off, she basically told him (and me) that she thinks it was a good move to get the hearing tested -- especially son with his dropping middle consonants.  She even told us that she talked to one of the PT people that will be taking over when she turns 3 -- telling her she was getting one of "her most favorite kids".  That made me feel really good that she would do that.  I will definitely miss her presence in our lives... however, I have her email and phone -- so I will definitely stay in touch :)

I am moving on with my life.  I will do everything I can to help my children become the best they can be.  I have been known to be a bit critical of things at times ( hubby calls it column A and B -- and you don't want to be on "B") -- but I do that because I only except the best for my kids.  I do a lot of research and try to go to the medical appointments because I want to at least once meet the doctor(s) that will be working on them.  I have a pretty good internal guidance system that allows me to see (most of the time) how people really are -- so if I sense you're not good for us as a family or my kid(s) especially -- I have no qualms in finding someone that is.

Now to find some shoes to go over Sammy's braces so we can get this girl walking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment