Friday, July 11, 2014

Card for Friday, July 11, 2014


Your Card -  “Spirit of Place” - Don’t get entangled in details or desires that obscure the truth of your situation. Step back and ask yourself, What is the real nature of my inquiry? Even exquisitely seductive hidden agendas cannot conceal this. Trust your intuition, the Spirit of Place is whispering in your ear. You hold the power to tell the truth—first to yourself, then to the world. You can always distinguish between an essence that is true and one that is “synthetic.”

I take this as the don't get involved in other people's dramas.  We all have a friend, co-worker or heck even a family member that has some sort of things going on.  To be honest, I can be that friend from time to time.  I tend to take things as well as I possibly can, until it seems the universe is handing me more and more of it.  Then I become one of those people.  I really try not to be though. 

So for me with what's been going on with my life lately, I guess it's the universe's way of telling me that I need to step back and look at not the tiny details going on that are causing me fits, but what the real message is that is causing these things.

I know I haven't done all the spiritual stuff lately and maybe this is their way to say to get started back with it.

But if you look at the card image -- it's nature personified.  Time to get grounded again.  Time to meditate.  Time to really REALLY listen to that inner voice to give you the direction that you need.  Time to take time to read and expand your spiritual self.  Stop doubting things you already know.

Take time.. to be you.. and LISTEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment