Monday, July 7, 2014

Card for Monday, July 7, 2014


Your Card - “Wizard of Awareness” - The Wizard of Awareness comes to you in this position to warn you that too much force behind a desire for a specific outcome robs you of a true and full experience. Step back, take your energy away from your situation, and focus on gratitude for the ever-changing conditions of life.

I was drawn to pull from the enchanted map deck for the next five days.  So, here is our first card for Monday.

Too often we try and force a course that we ultimately want.  What I've learned is that it only goes as fast as it's meant to along with if you try and force an issue that you want, often you end up putting more "roadblocks" in your way.

So my house has a basement and we had water issues.  I kept trying to do things on my own, but my back only let me do so much and I tried to get hubby to really take a look and he wouldn't.  Until one day he did and then after having to do some stuff before the contracting guys came in, he decided he wasn't ever going to wait again.  So for me pushing the issue did nothing.  This was his lesson to learn and I think it was learned.

So take a moment to see what it is you desire and take a breath and a step back to see how you can not force the issue.  Be grateful for what is and has been done and let the gratitude keep flowing to you and if it was meant to be with you... it will.  Enjoy the path you're on and the steps it's taken to get there.  Look forward to the future, but don't push.

No comments:

Post a Comment