Thursday, July 3, 2014

Card for Thursday, July 3, 2014


Your Card - “Blessed Change” - “A major life change brings you great blessings.”

Affirm: "I welcome Divinely inspired change, and I stay centered in the eye of the hurricane as change occurs around and within me.  All change is for my highest good.  I know that love is stable and always provides for me and my loved ones -- no matter what our outer situations appear to be."

One thing I can tell you about this card is that most people dislike intensely change.  Another thing I can tell you is that no matter what the change is, it will come no matter how hard you fight it.  The affirmation is very much true.  Think of change as the hurricane.  Most people that fight it get turned around feel intense loss and often are hurt.  Those of us that recognize change as something good and positive and have learned not to fight - we're in the center of it and things around us are changed, but we are safe, we are calm, we will ride out this storm and be better for it.

Change offers new opportunities, that allow us to learn and grow and create new relationships. Lessons are usually part of this change.  Everyone has different life lessons that they are here to do.  It's up to us whether or not we actually do it and learn from them.

Be the one that does learn.  Be the one that when change happens, find  your center and breathe through the process and so that on the other side, you'll be better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment