Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Card for Tuesday, July 15, 2014



Your Card - “Four of Michael” - It’s time to take a break! The situation you find yourself in will not benefit from more action on your part at this moment. Step back. Let it go. The key to a successful solution is likely to arise from meditation or the unexpected epiphanies that come while on a quiet walk.

Ohhhhh sleep!  What a wondrous thing. Our bodies need rest not only physical but mental and emotional as well.  Without giving ourselves a break from the daily grind, we just get more wound up and more emotional.

The woman is in a forest and sitting by a babbling brook. Sometimes getting out to nature - what ever version of nature appeals to you - can help to relax you.  We all need that break.

Often times when I get a moment to myself, the problem that has been giving me fits all of a sudden I get an answer.  Long time ago before I became spiritual, I just figured it was my mind finally being able to relax enough to get the answer.  Now I know it could be my higher self or even the angels (for me probably more the angels)

But there is proven facts that our brain does weird things without the proper sleep.  I for one got to experience that first hand last summer.  My back issue had gotten so bad that I was only getting like 2 hrs of good sleep.  I'm still trying to recover from that -- but the way my life goes it probably won't happen -- at least until I'm a lot older.

As far as stepping back, I have stepped back from my issue in my basement.  Hubby went down to clean up the debris.   He did that on Saturday.  However, I went down this morning to put a load of laundry in and it was better but not to the point I would have done it.  And of course the fans are back on trying to dry up the area so they can finish.  There are some things you can deny for awhile, but ultimately, some things you have to deal with right away otherwise you will just make the issue that much worse.

So take some time this week for yourself.  It will only benefit you.




No comments:

Post a Comment