Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Card for Wednesday, July 2, 2014


Your Card - “Page of Gabriel” - Situations: You’re ready to follow your passion! Opportunities for excitement and adventure are headed your way. People: An energetic and extroverted person who’s exuberant and willing to help. Someone who loves a challenge and brings youthful optimism to all he or she does.

So after taking it cautious and looking again at the path you were on and then having the wish card it appears whatever you wished for is on it's way.  A new challenge.  Something you're passionate about.  Good things to come to you.

I can't think of a better thing to have than doing what you love.  I've been blessed that I love to teach and I'm in a position where I get to do it.  The only thing that would make it better is if I could incorporate it into teaching about my spirituality and helping others on their path.

Often when I do readings for people I get "knocks" of whether or not they have any potential in spiritual matters.  I've found people that have latent healing capabilities and I've worked with them to open up.  One thing I've learned through this process is that everyone learns differently and not everyone does everything the same.  Sometimes there are no names for things people can do.

This card represents to me that YOU are the beacon of LIGHT for not only YOU but for OTHERS.  You are working in a way to lead  you to your true potential and along the way to help others find theirs as well.  Don't fight destiny :)


No comments:

Post a Comment