Thursday, July 17, 2014

Card for Thusday, July 17, 2014



Your Card - “Divine Guidance” - There is no need to be alone! There are amazing people around you from whom you would gain great strength and support. Seek out those who are like-minded and who share your beliefs and ideals. Archangel Sandalphon can help you find the meaning you’re seeking in your life.

This is such a great card to get.  I was going to post another blog post yesterday, but never got the chance to do it, so I'll include my thoughts here as it ties in with the card.  The moon this past weekend actual I felt the energy touching me like a week before.  This moon's energy was different than past moons.  This one was one to work on bringing things to a surface.  This means possessions, people, things you didn't want to address.  I felt like it was shining a light into things that may have been hidden ..even from myself.  Energy was overflowing from me.. thus making me that much more tired.  I'm just now finding the energy receding.  But what it did was bring up a lot of unanswered questions.

So this card is telling us to go and find the answers and/support that we need.  This can be like minded folks that you will have a kinship with .. this could be meditating and finding your answers from your higher self, it could even be asking for assistance by the angels/God to show you the signs to the answers.

Now I need to warn you about that.  Often the answers you're looking for (or think you're looking for) are not the answers that come to you. Usually.  They could surprise me and it could be the one thing you're looking for, but it has been my experience that's not the case.  But what you do have to remember is that what is coming to you is the best for you .. though you may not see it at that time.  I'll use the death of my daughter as an example.  I couldn't believe God had sent me another child that had serious health issues after having one that had some and then a miscarriage.  But it was also in that time that I found my spirituality.  I know a lot of people who thought I was very strong for holding up as well as I did after her death.  But I had not quite 9 months of her inside me where I found my spirituality and peace as to what probably was going to happen.

Then of course, I found out not 4 months later that we were expecting twins.... but that's another story.

So take the time out for you.  Get quiet and actually listen.  For me, I found the song Happy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

This should be my "song"... cuz I do try and be happy most times ...



No comments:

Post a Comment