Friday, April 11, 2014

Card for Friday, April 11, 2014



Your Card - “The Magician” - You have the magical touch of angels on your side! New projects that you start will be very successful. You have all the resources you need, even if you can’t see them at this time. With Archangel Raziel beside you, additional assistance in the form of guidance, supportive people, or a windfall of abundance will seem to magically appear. Anything is possible!

I love this card.  Who doesn't like the thought of magic?  You'll see a lot of rainbows around.. you'll see a genie lamp.. you'll even see an angel behind them.  It appears that flow is finally coming through us.  If you have any doubts, just ask for help.  You can even do what I do, which is asking for signs.  Now, sometimes you have to be specific in your request, as angels can be helping, but the signs are vague.  For example, I kept telling them to show me the money.  So one morning I came out to get in my car in the morning to go to work and there on the pad where I park, just outside my door, was a nickel.  Not even a dime, which most associate to the angels.  That's my angels having fun with me.

I have a friend that seems to manage to get what she needs when she needs it.  So say she wants to take a course, somehow it all comes together for her.  Now, that's not to say she doesn't do work to work toward it, but it always seems to come together for her.

So this card is telling you it's time to make a go of a project that you might have been working on.  The things you need will "magically" come to you when you need it.  If they're not, make sure to take time to ask that they do for you.  And don't forget the signs that they are coming to your direction.

So, what is it that you're working toward?

No comments:

Post a Comment