Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Card for Tues, April 8, 2014



Your Card - “The World” - Congratulations, you’ve done a wonderful job! A project or situation in your life has now come to a happy conclusion, and there is a sense of completion and satisfaction. Your work with Archangel Michael has brought you to a new level of spiritual growth and evolution.

Michael is prominent in this card as a step to say to let go of the past and get going with the future.  If you don't know what your future is, you can always ask for help.  Now be warned, in my experiences they can be kind of vague, but they will send signs.. they may take you in a direction you didn't think possible or wasn't even in your vision.  The good news is with their help you can become a much better person ready to take on the world.

I know I've been trying to figure out what my new role is and today was pushed to pull out my course material for the Akashic Records.  I never finished that course and I guess they are telling me it's time to do so.

So don't be afraid for a new step... a new direction... the angels are here to help you along the way so you'll never be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment