Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Card for Tuesday, April 22, 2014





Your Card - “Six of Earth” - Abundance is on the way. The Universe loves a grateful heart and rewards gratitude with more abundance. You may be the recipient of this bounty, or you may be the giver. Gifts may be monetary or take some other form, such as an opportunity, advice, and so forth.

Guess the word for today would be grateful.  What can you be grateful for?  Most people think gratefulness has to be something really big.  It doesn't.  Being grateful for being here another day, for the rain or sun, or good traffic is something that puts your mind at ease and your energy in a better vibration.

Being in that better vibration is what helps the "universe" to bring the better things for you.  It takes the negative away which hinders good things coming your way.
There is so much more to be grateful for than to complain about if you'll just appreciate the little gifts He gives you.
So, when your morning doesn't start out the way you want.  Or if you're running that 15 minutes behind schedule, take a moment, take a deep breath and find somethings to be grateful for.  Then ask that even though your late that traffic and your day goes more smoothly for you.

I'm not saying it's easy to do.  There are too many days we want to sit and complain about how bad things are -- I do it too.  But that only keeps us in that downward spiral and keeps that kind of energy flowing to us.

So like this morning, I'm very tired and my head is hurting.  And even though things kept getting in my way this morning and my head got hit again by another loved one,  I took a minute to regroup before I got on the road.   I didn't have too bad of traffic and considering when I got up this morning wasn't as late as I could have been.  So, I know it works.  Just really mean it -- not just say the words.

One thing I'm grateful for today, it smelled like spring today.  What a day to wake up to -- even if it's rain ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment