Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Card for Wednesday April 9, 2014



Your Card - “Three of Fire” - Congratulations, this is your golden time of celebration and success! However, it’s not the moment to rest yet. You need to keep going with the next project. So, step back and review all that you’ve done and then create a blueprint for the future. You need to look at things with an eye to the long term. You probably feel good about how far you’ve come, but no resting on your laurels! It’s important to keep the fire of enthusiasm burning for the heights you might still attain.

What a card to have for the midweek "hump".  So appropriate as well considering it is the middle of the week and we still have a couple more days to go until the weekend.  So we don't sit on our laurels, we keep trudging along.  Trudging.. there's an interesting word.  Probably for most, they can really relate to it.  But why do we have to trudge?  Why can't we wake up with joy in our hearts (remember cards from last week?) and skip or dance along each and every day.

My life lately has been kind of rough.  Flu still running through the house, I've been dealing with a migraine or headache that won't go completely away and then last night I found out I have a urinary tract infection.  Which doesn't surprise me considering how run down I am.  But, as bad as I feel, I'm trying to take a new approach to life here in starting my day "happy".  And in doing so, it seems my day goes quite well.

Figure mind over matter.  If you constantly say you're sick or tired.. guess what.. you'll feel it all day long.  If you say, ok or alright.. you begin to feel that as well.  Which is what I'm using.  I hope to really get to the point where I say I'm good or great!  Because wouldn't that be a wonderful way to feel.. each and every day?

So stay focused on what you want.  Things are beginning to happen, but to keep that momentum going, you have to start taking steps for new things to happen to you.  All with a little skip or dance to get you going.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment