Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cards for Thursday, April 17, 2014

 


Your Card - “Practice, Practice, Practice” - With daily practice, you can polish your skills and talents and increase your confidence.





Your Card - “Positive Energy” - “Surround yourself with positive people and situations, and avoid negativity.”


I'm sorry I didn't post one for yesterday, I was busy getting some injections in my back for my nerve issue.  Kind of drained me of being able to do much yesterday.

Because of this, I drew 2 cards for today to make up for not drawing one yesterday.  The first one is all about practicing.  If you're working on a project, take the time to make sure it's how you need it to be.  If you're like me, writing a book, need to make sure you're doing the writing you need to -- even if it's only 10-15 minutes you can give to the project.  In doing so you'll eventually have the whole thing finished.

The 2nd card for today is all about what I call positivity.  To often we get surrounded as light workers by negative type people.  That can bring you down as well as if you're a light worker you might actually absorb a lot of the negativity.  So if you can for today, get around some positive people.  These are the people that are happy and usually optimistic. 

If you can not get away from the negative people or situation, use shielding to the best of your ability - or ask someone you know that can help  you shield.  There are many different ways to shield yourself.  Some imagine a bubble of white light around you.  Others use colored light.  Some use actual images of shields around them.  You know what?  There is no "wrong" way.  It's what is helpful to you.

I also suggest having something around that makes you happy.  I try and listen to happy music.  I also do my gratitudes before I get up in the morning and before I go to bed.  Whether you believe it or not, it does help the mindset.

And if you'd like me to send you a blessing ball -- just let me know you want one and any area you'd like me to focus on or just a general one.  I'll be more than happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment